AEP is available to all students daily from 2:15-6:00 p.m. AEP is also available on the following dates and times:
- On "half days" with noon dismissals from 12:00-6:00 p.m.
- On Parent/Teacher conference days from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- On faculty work days from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Click here for information on AEP Day Camps.
AEP is drop-in based and there is no need to call ahead (for regular school day usage). For students in Kindergarten-4th grade, families have two payment options:
- 1) $14.00/hour drop-in rate for cumulative hours spent with AEP after school or
- 2) A flat rate of $350 per month (pro-rated in the months of November, December, February, and April due to school breaks/closures).
Late night AEP is also available for the following:
- All PA Diversity & Inclusion events
- Other late night AEP childcare will be communicated via event organizers.